[Dixielandjazz] Re: Question, DJML Web Site

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Apr 24 09:47:57 PDT 2005

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il writes:

> I have a question. While perusing the DJML website to reset my list
> options, I discovered
> a place where list members' bands list their CDs. There was an inviting
> sense of promise that I might be able to the same for my
> group. But I searched the page and found no instructions or indications of
> how to do this. Can anyone enlighten me as to how to
> accomplish this feat?

Elazar, and all other members of DJML:

The DJML web site has not been updated for several years.  We need a
volunteer who is a good web page designer who will be willing to work with
Dave & I to get the page updated & current.

Unfortunately now days, most people are so busy that no one has the time.

Any volunteers?

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA