[Dixielandjazz] Anyone In The San Diego/La Mesa Area, Hotel Info Request

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Apr 22 19:21:51 PDT 2005

I may have a gig near La Mesa, CA.  I got a price from Motel 6 in La Mesa.

 My question is,

Is La Mesa a decent area?  In other words, would we be safe, staying in that
area.

I understand that A couple other towns nearby are Santee & El Cajon.  How
are those areas?

Anyone with info in that area, please write to me off-list.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA

"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935