[Dixielandjazz] The Power of OKOM

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 22 19:08:53 PDT 2005

Copy of a note to Fans, Friends and Clients of our band.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

BARBONE STREET is Grand Opening at a brand new restaurant in Wilmington.

COSTA'S
1000 West Street
Wilmington, DE
302-777-2268

MONDAY - APRIL 25 - 5:30 PM TO 8:30 PM.

This is the old Zanzibar Blue Jazz Nightclub, completely and expensively
remodeled. Entrance on 10th Street, just short of the intersection of West,
2 blocks west of the Hotel Du Pont. Blue awning over entrance.

The owner is a 35 year old go getter and intending to make his restaurant
THE place to go after work in Wilmington. He adores DIXIELAND / SWING and
believes the young audience will be there for it also. Says there is a
growing trend for our music in the area and hired us on recommendation of
both Wilmington's Mayor and The Director of Cultural Affairs for the City.
Little wonder given our annual successes at the July 4 Fireworks on the
Riverfront, Clifford Brown Jazz Festival and numerous other Wilmington &
Delaware events.

His target audience are young, upwardly mobile, urban professionals. If he
succeeds, we'll figure out a steady gig there.

So, if you are in the area, please come by for dinner, or a drink, or the
music, or the happy atmosphere you know we'll provide. Let The Good Times
Roll.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone