[Dixielandjazz] What they teach in college these days...

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Wed Apr 20 17:06:18 PDT 2005

Ok, then define music. What if one is just dedicated to their way of
music? Music is about expression,  language and storytelling. Not
everyone tells their story the same way. Some have new ways of
expressing things. I don't think you can just say to someone "Your way
of expression is wrong until you've learned the basics and discipline of
expression." There is no right or wrong way to express yourself or tell
your own story.