[Dixielandjazz] Help please

iVOR jONES BANJONES at SAPO.PT
Tue Apr 19 09:17:15 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I see we have some new chums since messages bounced off my lousy server and I was excommunicated. Now being the proud possessor of a better computer and broadband. Oh joy. I now can spend a happy hour or so deleting messages. But not before I ask 'a little help from my friends'

Please can anybody help me with the date for 'Was I Drunk? Was He Handsome?'  We wish to include it on our next album.

Also The derivation of the title Buddy's Habit. Our reed player thinks Buddy Bolden and drink, I recently read Buddy Petit and overbooking his band. But I seem to remember that there was another explanation. It may have been on this site.

Somebody please

Ivor Jones in Sunny  Portugal

PS  Just this moment I read it was nothing to do with Buddy Petit. So that leaves us......who?