[Dixielandjazz] Jon Erik Kellso's website

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 16 19:49:56 PDT 2005

"David W. Littlefield" <dwlit at cpcug.org> wrote (about finding records that
feature Jon Erik Kellso as a player on them)

> But don't Google first. Go to Worlds Records
> http://worldsrecords.com
>
> and search the database for the name of the artist.
> If the artist you want is the main performer, use the Artist category; if
> he's a sideperson, click the General category.
>
> Jon-Erik Kellso is on 35 CDs.
>
> I didn't look beyond the first page of the Google results, but page 1
> doesn't seem to have his website.

Hi Sheik:

No his web site is not yet shown on google. It was just created and the
message I posted to the DJML makes list mates among the first to get the
good news about it, beating even google. Now that's "inside" information.

For those who missed, or ignored it here is is again.

http://www.kellsojazz.com

Cheers,
Steve