[Dixielandjazz] Back to basics, please!

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Fri Apr 15 15:17:30 PDT 2005

Don,

The fact that I started the whole mess besides, if there is interest in
any thread it can go on for weeks. If there is no interest it will die
out of its own accord. I think there were some important discoveries
brought to light about W.C. Fields, jazz used in old advertisements and
a few other gems.

It is the way this list works and I have the archives to prove it.
OKOM Jazz does not exist in a vacuum and long rambling thoughts on a Db
passing chord in a verse of song most people don't play are equally
interesting, right?  ;-)

Dave Richoux