[Dixielandjazz] RE: Stop The Press! Another candidate emerges!

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:22:55 PDT 2005

Will connelly writes:

>The latest from the Vatican is that Cardinal Sicola is the front runner,
>but that an opposition faction is building to resist a Pope Sicola.

No big deal. Popes are expected to change their names anyway. We just had
that Polish guy whose name was impossible to spell, let alone pronounce, and
he changed it to "John Paul" -

If I could be Pope I'd probably change mine to something really grand. I
wonder if there are any rules guiding new popes on the selection of their
papal identifications.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "His Magnificence" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com