[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival - OKOM

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Apr 11 09:06:02 PDT 2005

One really good thing about the audience at JazzFest Economy Hall is
how they really get into it - dancing &  2nd lining around the tent for
the "up songs," but paying attention to the music - even when it gets
to a quiet solo ( but not going overboard with "shushing" - usually not
needed. )

I have heard most of the bands Steve listed - a lot of them share
members but they are all OKOM!

Dave Richoux