[Dixielandjazz] Vince Giordano & His Nighthawks on PHC

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sun Apr 10 08:25:11 PDT 2005

I caught just the last few minutes, but one local NPR/PRI station (
http://www.kqed.org/radio ) rebroadcasts the show on Sundays 11AM PDT
and you can listen live on the internet (for free.)   I assume most
other NPR stations have web feeds by now. Vince's band was definitely
cooking on the outro song!

It is also possible to listen to archived  Prairie Homes shows at
http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/ - it takes them a few days to put
the show up on that website but they break it into segments (or you can
just play the whole thing.)

Good Stuff!

Dave Richoux