[Dixielandjazz] Re: Chord Changes to Blue Bells Goodbye

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 5 23:05:38 PDT 2005

Bill Haesler said:
>I (have) yet to locate the words for the two songs involved:
>"Blue Bell" and "Bright Eyes (Goodbye)".
>There would have been some at that time.
--------------------------

Indeed you are probably right.
The sheet music can be found at:
The Duke University Music & Literature Project "Scriptoreum"
including copies of the cover page and the music, which you can
download.

I was going to put the lead sheets and midi on my site, but the chords I
analyzed
on Bright Eyes Good-bye are a mess - gotta do it again.

Blue Bell (March)
http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/dynaweb/sheetmusic/1900-1909/@Generic__BookView;hf=0?DwebQuery=a4288

Bright Eyes Goodby
http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/dynaweb/sheetmusic/1900-1909/@Generic__BookView;hf=0?DwebQuery=a4483

Make sure you use the whole URL.
By the way, amongst the many pieces of sheet music there,
 there was also a song we could have used in the "Orient" songs
discussion a while ago..... Richoux take note...

   "Bangalore"   -- a title I am sure some "Twisted Mister"
on this list would have a lot of fun with.

Craig