[Dixielandjazz] Re: Chord Changes to Blue Bells Goodbye

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 5 17:55:27 PDT 2005

Dear John,
Thank you posting that 12 months old reply of mine.
Which I also note in on Google under "Bright Eyes".
I went looking for it in my file, but can't find it.
Maybe it was with the stuff I lost when Outlook Express became corrupted
about 12 months ago.
What was the original subject line at that time and who did I reply to?
I yet to locate the words for the two songs involved:
"Blue Bell" and "Bright Eyes (Goodbye)".
There would have been some at that time.
Kind regards,
Bill.