[Dixielandjazz] FQF-where to meet?

Rebecca rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 17:00:19 PDT 2005

Since Jim and I live in a Trad Jazz Desert, any opportunity to hear good
players and good music is #1 with us... Sorry, DJMLers, you come second.

We have tried many times during the FQF to meet up with other DJMLers and
usually find one or two, but no one seems to be able to get their schedules
in sync...  If all else fails, an alternative is at Jackson Square for the
Connie Jones set on Friday morning.  I will try to remember to wear my DJML
badge on my hat.

My hope was to meet up with Ringwald, who is leaving N.O. Friday morning.

Rebecca
Flower Mound,TX