[Dixielandjazz] Too many notes

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 11:22:48 PDT 2005

Chicago style jazz is one of my favorites...Pete Daily comes to mind, and
Red Nichols...hell! King Oliver and Louis too, for the early style! Maybe
it's the "modern" Chicago style that is different to me...
The musicians in the live broadcast from Denver are  some of the most
talented musicians playing today...I wish that I was in the same league!
Sandke can play MANY styles, with great aplomb...awesome comes to mind...in
my wildest moments I would never deliberately "diss" (a word that is very
strong)...any of those musicians!