[Dixielandjazz] Re: Assunto brothers kinesopes on Ed Sullivan (redux)

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 3 20:41:26 PDT 2005

Bill and DJML (redux)--
     An addendum: naturally i sent my message (below), and THEN tried
the webpage, and of course i got garbage-text, just like you did.
     Then i remembered that what i did to watch videos and flash and
new types of graphics on my Mac is NOT to use Internet Explorer,
which Microsoft (in their infinite but extremely bounded wisdom)
ain't maintaining for Macs any longer.
     Use either the Mac's Safari to view it, or try out Firefox, which
i think is better than Safari in some ways.  Get it at
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/  You may have to tell Safari
or Firefox how to handle a .wmv file (view it with an application,
download it, etc.).

     Dan