[Dixielandjazz] Squirell Nut Zippers and Other High Priced?Headliners

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Sep 29 13:52:31 PDT 2004

Steve,

You have some very good ideas here.  We, some of us have been thinking along
the same lines.

We have a very large festival going on here.  By some of us taking control
of the Board of Directors, we have turned things around.  Unlike last year,
this year we have paid all the bills, have enough money in the bank to
finish out the year & have a little seed money to start up next year.  Given
the condition that we were in last year, this has been a monumental
accomplishment.

More changes are in the works.  But we can't do it all at once.  It takes
time.

Let me be sure to say that these comments by me are strictly from me.  Even
though I am on the Board of Directors of the Sacramento Traditional Jazz
Society, sponsor of the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, I am not speaking for the
STJS, or for any of its members.

Your message below, along with Tom's comments have been forwarded to the
Board of Directors for thought.

--Bob Ringwald
  Placerville, CA USA