[Dixielandjazz] Re: Janet Klein

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 25 19:23:42 PDT 2004

Hi All,
Where is Janet Klein based?

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of Zenith Sydney
Sent: Sunday, 26 September 2004 9:07 AM
To: Dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Janet Klein

Dear Bill & DJMLers

I also thought the Janet Klein site was different and very interesting.  I
have added it to my links exchange.  I have also linked some DJML member
bands as well.  I can delete if you want any removed but it hopefully
creates and promotes more OKOM traffic with some (mainly European) festival
gigs for other interested members to ding up.  Gee, I see we seem to have
some high IQ Mensa members.  I can at least say I was invited to sit the
Mensa Test but arrived late at the University (that's my excuse anyway) and
failed to pass and decided not to try again !!

Cheer,
Tom (Latin for Table) Wood
www.sydneyzenith.com