[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 21, Issue 37

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Fri Sep 24 13:43:52 PDT 2004

Hey, great choice of the Boondockers. A fun group, and they play jazz well,
and the comedy routines are sure to get laughs rolling.
Lucky you -- you get those loonies and we just get regular loons on the lake
and they're getting set to leave. What's left in No. Michigan...coyotes and
love lorn timber wolves!
On the other hand we don't seem to get hurricanes in these parts. Just
snow...and more snow...and -- well you know.
Have a great time with the Boonies: be sure and enter into esoteric debates
with Bro. Gunter the Erudite; tell Ralph to stop shredding cabbage with that
banjo, we've got enough now,;listen closely to Mein Herr Maihack's
incredible FONKS; and tell them all I'll see them in Logan next June.
Don Ingle -- somewhere in pursuit of the elusive grouse.