[Dixielandjazz] Clarification about compilation CD

Beth V bethv at portafortuna.com
Wed Sep 22 08:20:00 PDT 2004

Hi again listmates,

After receiving some inquiries via personal e-mail about the Wine Country Vintage Jazz Compilation CD, I thought it would be a good idea to clarify one point to everyone:

The CD is a compilation of songs, one each from the bands performing at this year's festival. Each cut was taken from a previously released CD of the band performing it (with their permission), with the exception of Clint Baker's, which was taken from a demo CD he sent me (and as I mentioned is because he has never yet released a CD).

In other words, this is NOT a live CD recorded at the festival! I'm sorry if that was not clear.

My original message does include the name of the CD from which each track was taken.

Even if you have all of the CDs from which the tracks were taken (except Clint's of course), it's still a great CD to own because it's a nice little party mix that you don't have to do any work at all to get! (Other than send in your money, of course.)

Hope this clears up any confusion. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have other questions about it.

Cheers,
Beth