[Dixielandjazz] Freddie Green Guitar Solo

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 20 17:57:29 PDT 2004

Bob, thank you for this offer. I'm a newbie here so I'm not sure but I don't
think this list has a website for archiving files. If you know that it does,
then what you do is > go to that website, > look for where files are stored
> look for a button or words that say something like "upload files here" >
when you click on that button, a window should appear that allows you to
find the file you want to upload. > find and choose that file > click 'next'
or 'continue' or whatever is in that window that causes the file to be
uploaded and that's pretty much that. If there is not a file storage to this
list, then you'd have to send out the file to individual members of this
list.

Another route to making 'Freddie Green solo' file available would be to pick
a newsgroup that would appreciate it, let everybody on this list know which
one you picked and then let everybody go and find the file on that
newsgroup. I might suggest the following:

Alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.jazz

Whatever you do, don't post it to a newsgroup that doesn't have the word
"binaries" in it because it will really upset the native dwellers there.

Thanks again