[Dixielandjazz] Vince Giordano

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 14:35:55 PDT 2004

In a message dated 20/9/04 21:50:55, heppkat at juno.com writes:

<< Times square Grill 1611 Broadway at west 49th street on Monday and
Tuesday from 8:30Pm till 11:30. >>

I called to see Vince and ate at the place (which is now known as "Charlie
O's at the Times Square Grill") about five weeks ago and whilst the layout is
better that at the Cajun and not so crowded I would not say the food is as good!
However the 'takeover' had only just happened so maybe now the chef has
settled down to the new menu! Anyway the music is excellent with free admission and
only a minimum of $25 per head spend on food and drink (which of course does
not go that far in a Manhattan restaurant) makes it an great to way to spend
an evening. Hopefully I will be back there on March 8th 2005 to celebrate my
birthday!

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,