[Dixielandjazz] Beebe/Terkel CD

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 12:02:32 PDT 2004

Dave and Listmates.....
I rec'd the CD yesterday and listened to it on the way to work this morning (long commute).  It is absolutely wonderful!  I've heard several of these players in person and it was great to hear them again.  I learned a lot about some players I didn't know much about.
I had a too short private email relationship with Jim Beebe and gained respect and affection for him.  He sent me pictures of his little granddaughter and her brother and parents.  Her death was awful for him, partly because there was nothing he could do to prevent it. He felt so helpless.
I am very grateful, Dave, for your kind generosity.
Regards,
Rae Ann