[Dixielandjazz] The 100 most important American Songs of the 20th Century

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 17:38:58 PDT 2004

I too saw a lot of MKOM on the list and I was only about 1/2 down it when I
had to stop and do something else, I will get back to it later.

Now all I have to do is find an NPR station on my dial to listen to and hope
they are still playing this stuff before Clear Channel buys them too. :)

Dave Richoux's station is the closest thing to MKORS  ( My kind of Radio
Station) around here but I can't seem to get it in the valley where  I live , gets
blocked by three ridges of hills I suppose.   I used to really like a station
called KPIG from down around Gilroy, Ca. which was pretty off the wall.   And
I do still get Johnny Otis on Saturday if I get up early enough on KPFA out
of Berkeley if the pigeons are not sitting on the wires.

I do however listen to a lot of CDs all during my work day so I am far from
musically depraved out here in the woods. :))

A day without music is like making love without a partner, pretty boring,
unless of course you are one of those folks totally in love with thine self and
live in a house of mirrors.  :)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins