[Dixielandjazz] Ashworth CD, was Beebe/Terkel CD

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 11 01:03:14 PDT 2004

Thank you, Mr Hanson, for your Beebe-related work!  I'm sure we'll,
truly, all enjoy it.

On a semi-related note, quite some time ago I requested, and received
permission from, Dartha Ashworth to offer to DJML my digital remastering
of a mint copy of the Hot Frogs Jumping Jazz Band's very first LP,
dated, I believe, 1978, and including the late, great Mike Silverman, as
well.  Ms Ashworth, herself, was sent a complimentary 10 copies for
friends, family, etc.  I'm finally getting off my [behind] and letting
DJML know.

So, anyone who would like a CD of my digitally remastered first Hot
Frogs LP, send me your snail mail address, and one of these days, it'll
get shipped off to you.  I'm not as efficient as Mr Hanson, so, please,
don't hold your breath for too long.  (My personal list of "subscribers"
to my remastering projects know what tendency to which I refer!)  But,
never fear, it'll definitely get sent, and I'm sure the recipients will
appreciate, etc,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org