[Dixielandjazz] Beebe/Terkel CD

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 10 22:12:22 PDT 2004

DJML Listmates...........

I'm announcing the completion of the mailing, containing the Beebe/Terkel PBS music/interview CD, that I had offered on the DJML.

I had a couple of CD's that went out of the US, but all things considered the other 49 will be delivered within 4-6 days...........It would be interesting to me, and perhaps the list, to have a chat about the contents of this show.

I have found it be engaging, spot on, plus Jim Beebe and Studs Terkel weave the hour spot on PBS into a very special presentation. The recordings that Jim offers, are super, and even though I've listened more than once, I hear stuff I missed before.

Regards to all,

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta