[Dixielandjazz] DVDs

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Thu Sep 9 15:21:37 PDT 2004

Nice one John,

I liked your story - DVDs are great quality and here to stay I think.  Our
group finally has one out with five tracks and a slide show on it but we
will have to educate some (older) promoters that it does not play on an
ordinary CD player!?
Cheers,
Tom (seeing Graeme's concert in Sydney on Friday 17) Wood
www.sydneyzenith.com