[Dixielandjazz] Re: Turk Murphy recording

Tony Orr torr at alphalink.com.au
Wed Sep 8 16:57:41 PDT 2004

It sounds like the name of the band was lost in translation from English
to Danish when issued as a single. The back of the record sleve
indicates it was one of a series of unrelated styles of music issued by
Verve. I can imagine that the record company was unfamiliar with some of
the artists/bands in the series as indicated by the lack of
discographical detail.

Thanks for the wealth of information on the subject.

best regards

Tony Orr