[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Madrid and Portugal

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Wed Sep 8 03:07:45 PDT 2004

Dick wrote:
Leticia and I are back and resubscribed after 5 stressful and,
yet fulfilling weeks in Europe.
Dick Redmond. Palm Springs, CA.

And, I comment:
I wrote to DJML about Dick & Leticia's visit to Madrid soon after they were
here.  (That way, I'll keep you guessing what I said about you, Dick!)    :>

All good, of course!  Lovely couple, and we had some good fun...dinner & a
jazzy night.  Dick had his sop sax with him, and joined us on a number of
tunes.

Glad we got to meet you and Leticia, Dick, and glad the rest of your trip
went well.
I've had numerous visits from DJMLers, and it's always been great!

Jim

eorope