[Dixielandjazz] Help a brother out

Schnabbels at aol.com Schnabbels at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 13:22:34 PDT 2004

Definitely not Dutch of course but not Danish either. I think Cees van der
Heuvel is more in the neighbourhood with his Macedonia guess. My feeling is that
the concert might have taken place in one of the Baltic countries.

There is a clue however: when the announcer introduces Danny Barcelona he
also mentions the instrument (drums) and uses a word that sounds like "bobny". So
if you can figure out which European language uses "bobny" for "drums", you
may be able to solve your puzzle.

Regards,
Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ