[Dixielandjazz] Why Most Music Critics Don't Like OKOM

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 06:41:47 PDT 2004

Steve and All: The real problem, when we talk about what we don't  have
anymore in the way of popularity or clubs to play in, is that we're trying  to live
the past all over again. It's like the French. They built the  Maginot Line
and were fully prepared to refight WW I at the start of  WW II. Why not live in
today's world and embrace today's channels (what used to  be called media)?
Who here talks about doing something on the Internet? Or  finding a new venue
of any kind? It's a big world out there. Can't we be a  little more creative
thinking as musicians?

Dan (piano fingers)  Spink