[Dixielandjazz] Re: Marsalis was Another NY TIMES Jazz Review

Mark Bauer jazz_trombone at axint.net
Sun Oct 31 16:02:23 PST 2004

Good points. I'm not at all disagreeing on what you or Tom has said. I
just wanted to set the record straight on what Wynton actually said. He
does tend to speak out of both sides of his mouth depending on what
audience he is facing. I've noticed that several times and other have
told me that too.

MB