[Dixielandjazz] Hot gigs in California folks

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 18:47:19 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/27/04 6:17:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
TCASHWIGG at aol.com writes:

> • The SAA is paying $50 per 2-hour slot, doesn't matter if it is one person
> or 20, it's still $50.  You are welcome to pass the hat to supplement.  No
> other sales allowed, however.  Rain cancels.

Now how to beat this game guys:

Carefully do the math:

Have every guy in the band sign up under a different band name, try to work
out the schedule so you have at least two guys every ten feet so you can hear
each other and then play as a band.

Believe me she won't know the difference and will compliment all of you
individually for being such good bands.    Better take the biggest Hats you can
find too.

So ya really want to be in show business huh ??
 Sarcastic Cheers,

Tom Wiggins