[Dixielandjazz] Bouncing Petrushka Chords Off Jupiter

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 19:49:46 PDT 2004

> To:  Tom Wiggins
>
>     I am a Keyboardist/Composer who has been playing for over 40 years. My
> music "crosses-over": Hard Progressive Rock/Jazz/Power Pop/Modern Classical.
> The instrumentation consists of: Synthesizer/ Piano/Bass/Percussion. There are
> no vocals.

The tempo is prestissimo > my forte is dissonance. I have original material,
> as well as arrangements of cover songs, including "trilogies" drawn from my
> favorite artists.

 I have never been in a band, to a recording studio, or have play> ed "live",
> since performing piano recitals as a kid.

    I have never been > this confident or ready to unleash my art, until
> attacking "Giant Steps" (Coltrane), over the past few weeks. It is a very complex
> piece, and I
> have a cross-over treatment of it that will spin heads around. Also lately,
> I have been focusing on a presto version of "A Whiter Shade of Pale", which I
> have composed a bridge for, that does a 360 around the Circle of 5ths.

    There is plenty more from where those two tune s> came from. I have the
> knowledge, the muscles, and the will to re-invent the keyboard.

   What I am chasing is production/managerial/venture capital personnel for
the realization
> of my musical projects, commencing with the booking of studio time, which
> will result in major recording label interest and/or that of an established
> world-class group/band.
> I can't emphasize how lucrative the music business is; the sky is the
> limit for all parties
> involved.
>                                              Come With?

I don't think that is all that is bouncing  :))

"Smoke definitely get in your eyes"  and brain.  :))

Anybody with more money than brains on the list interested in taking on this
project, contact me off list and I'll be happy to set it up for you.   No Fee
either.  Or anybody wanting a keyboard player for their band, Look out
Ringwald, rumor has it the Boondockers could use a guy like this. :))

Why do the World's next musical geniuses always find me?

Last month a Hanging the  Drummer Band, Now a guy who has reinvented the
keyboard.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins