[Dixielandjazz] Oxfordshire UK gig

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 05:57:26 PDT 2004

Of most interest to UK and Spanish readers.

Roy Hubbard of Zenith Hot Stompers is moving to Spain at the end of
November. ... a place called Dolores.  He's one of the UK's most respected
clarinet players and will be missed. Anyone in Spain who needs a clarinet
player within travelling distance of Dolores (nearest airport Alicante) I'll
be glad to put you in touch with Roy.

Our Southern "Bon Voyage" to Roy will be on Fri Nov 5th at The Harcourt
Arms, Nuneham Courtenay near Oxford.  Line -up Paul Munnery (tbn)  Tony
Davis (tpt) Roy,  Rachel Hayward (bjo gtr) Roger Healey (pno) and me, trying
not to sing off key.  The publican is very friendly, serves excellent beer
and food and campervans are welcome overnight on the carpark.
Email me off list if you'd like any more details.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire