[Dixielandjazz] ARCHITECTURE & JAZZ AT LINCOLN CENTER

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 01:32:17 PDT 2004

Hi Louis,

I somehow can't help feeling that all this hype about the Lincoln centre in
NY equates with an 'overheard' in the bar during the interval at one of the
infrequest jazz concerts at the Snape maltings in Suffolk a few years ago, "Well
of course I don't really like this sort of music but you you have to be seen
don't you."

How many real music followers will still be there when the next New York 'in'
arts venue opens its doors?

I shall endevour to visit when I am in New York next March.

Cheers,

Jerry