[Dixielandjazz] Musical Hai Ku

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 19:00:51 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/21/04 6:33:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
philor at webone.com.au writes:

> Isn't that illegal in most states of the US??

Yes unless you are a guy who gets married to another guy :))

Butt then again almost everything else that musicians like is also illegal,
right?
It is often frowned upon by most ladies as well, not to mention how messy it
is.  Yuck ! sounded like a good idea at the time, not to mention the nasties
one can catch from it.  :))

The good ole USA where there oughtta be a law, there usually is.
Cheers,

Not that I would know anything about it.
I have just heard lots of  kinky musician's accounts :)

Tom Wiggins