[Dixielandjazz] Hope this information will be of some interest to you all.

Colin Toomer CHToomer at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 21 16:31:44 PDT 2004

Hello everyone, from farway New Zealand.

This email is to inform you all, that very soon, I hope to be able to start presenting my own jazz/entertainment radio show, for a new small community radio station that has just opened up in my hometown called Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.

So fellow musicians/friends, if you have a CD/audio tape, that you can afford the expense of mailing to me in New Zealand, I will play tracks, give you, band/s, your webpage, this great email
jazz list a lot of publicity, on my show/s in the future.
I would welcome other styles of music besides the type of jazz you play and recorded.

Any more dteails please email me: Colin Toomer email: CHToomer at xtra.co.nz

My home address is: Colin Toomer. 3 Waiatawa Road, Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.

Look at a world map, New Zealand is below Australia, and whangarei, is near the very top of the map of the North Island of New Zealand.

I have met that well known List member, Mr. Bill Gunter, so you can check with him, as to what type of man I am.

Regards in music,

Colin Toomer (58 yrs  email: CHToomer at xtra.co.nz

3 Whangarei,
Northland, New Zealand
drummer & Publicity Officer, Nothern Jazz Society
'Basin City Big Band' Whangarei www.whangareijazzclub.orcon.net.nz

---