[Dixielandjazz] FW: We wish to book your band for an international festival

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 07:00:57 PDT 2004

Hi Tom:

Somebody stole" our" idea. Getting bands to play for nothing at "showcase"
bookings. Oh well, what now? :-) VBG

Anybody out there want to play live? Contact Erika. Fame (no fortune) is
only a phone call away.

Cheers,
Steve
----------
From: "Erika" <erika at 923band.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:58:39 GMT
To: <barbonestreet at earthlink.net>
Subject: We wish to book your band for an international festival

Dear Musician

My name is Erika Moore and I'm in charge of the booking for the Emergenza
Festival in 52 venues across U.S. such as the Avalon in Boston, Metro and
Double Door in Chicago, TLA in Philadelphia and many others.

I was wondering if you would be interested in having your band perform.

You will find all of the information and the necessary form at
http://www.emergenza.net/document/iscri/eng.asp
You can reach me by mail at erika at emergenza.net or contact me personally or
any member of my staff at the toll free number: 1-888-923-2263

This is the largest contest ever for up  coming bands in North America. 17
US cities, 4 Canadian ones and 65 in Europe will be involved in the project.
2500 american bands will be booked to play live in these cities. More than
1200 nights between January and June 2005 have been booked to showcase the
bands.

The entire festival is produced in cooperation with the top radio stations
across the country.

All shows are co-produced with Ernie Ball, Crate, Ampeg, Sabian, Mapex,
Remo, D'andrea, Sennheiser and Regal Tip. These companies will award the
best musicians with 600,000 US$ in prizes. The best bands will tour (fully
paid) in Europe and will also be booked to play in
the Vans Warped tour.

Thanks for your time!  I apologize if this e-mail is not of interest to you
and I wish all the best for your future musical aspiration.

Best regards

Erika Moore
mail to: erika at emergenza.net

Emergenza US Entertainment
US Booking and Scouting Department
666 Fifth Avenue, Suite 341
New York NY 10103 - USA
1-888-923-BAND
www.923BAND.com

P.S. If you wish to contact me for more details at 1-888-923-2263, please
call during our office hours, 10am - 9pm EST.