[Dixielandjazz] JAZZ AT LINCOLN CENTER

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 15 11:23:48 PDT 2004

There was an interview of Wynton M, by Ed Bradley on TV's "60 Minutes"
earlier this week which was done in that setting. The bands will play in
front of that window which makes for a really impressive venue.

Agree that no matter what one's personal view of Wynton is, he comes across
to the general audience and the jazz audience as THE MAN.

IMO it is a huge boost for the visibility of JAZZ to the general public and
should be a great help to those who take advantage of the marketing
possibilities it will generate.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone