[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Player Radio

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 9 19:47:48 PDT 2004

It works fine on my G4 Powerbook running OSX 10.3.5  It plays thru the
iTunes application.  I used Safari to navigate to the webpage.

You have to manually set it up to do that, however.  Since I listen to other
stations on iTunes and Live365, it's become the default on my computer.

Most of what I listen to on Live365 is ragtime stations.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342