[Dixielandjazz] was Jazz 1919 - Piracy-Proof recording format!

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Sat Oct 9 14:18:08 PDT 2004

Tom, it's much simpler than that.  All you need is any good digital to
analog conversion, and the analog signal can be re-recorded digitally
without ever passing from the electronic realm.  (No speakers or mics
needed)  Unless someone figures out how to broadcast tamper proof electronic
stimuli directly into the human brain, the pirates will have a work-around
to any anti-pirating system.

And if they do get that tamper proof electronic stimuli thingy going, I
don't want to be around to listen!  :-)

Dick Broadie