[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Jazz News 10/07/2004! Help please!

Jazzadvocate (Ron Gable) jazzadvocate at kbcom.net
Fri Oct 8 12:03:43 PDT 2004

Can any one on the list help these people out with OKOM in the Sarasota area?

Thanks for supporting jazz,

Ronald L Gable
Jazz Advocate, & Writer
211 South Main Street
Suite 980
Dayton, Ohio 45402
(937) 371-4953
jazzadvocate at kbcom.net
www.jazzadvocate.com
Remember a $5 membership helps us support jazz all year
long so go to: http://www.jazzadvocate.com/member%20page/