[Dixielandjazz] KDDB (previously the Bocage Family)

Robert Smith robert.smith at mitransport.no
Sun Oct 3 00:53:48 PDT 2004

Arnold, have you had a look at your Internet Browser settings?
If you're using Internet Explorer the place to look is on the upper menu bar (and here I'm translating from my Norwegian Explorer):
Tools - Internet Alternatives - Advanced
and check that you have the right combination of blanks and ticks.
Sorry I can't be more specific, but the advanced list varies depending on the ISP and your computer. You need to check your Java, multimedia, and display settings.

Hope this helps

Bob Smith