[Dixielandjazz] Electric Guitar Pickup

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 11:04:54 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/2/04 6:04:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jerrygordon at juno.com writes:

> Hi DJML'ers
> >
> >I'm in the process of building a novelty "guitar" by adding a guitar
> >neck
> >(frets, tuning pegs and all) onto a brief case or some other
> >disparate body
>

> Why don't you add it to a washboard? That's about as disparate as you can
> get!
>
> Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
> http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz
>
> Not to mention how much better the washboard would sound, I can see those
invention royalty checks rolling in now, wow Gunter, your really onto something
here,  or maybe  just on something.  :))    Run that sucker through a mini
Pignose amp and you could join a famous Rock Band and tour the world with 16 year
old groupies everywhere worshipping your act.  :)    Well at least West
Virginia, maybe if you wear coveralls and a three cornered hat.   I hear a whole
new sound in music,  Smokin  Kentucky Blue Grass :))

Do Dixieland bands still do Vipers???

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins