[Dixielandjazz] Band in a Box

Andy.Ling at quantel.com Andy.Ling at quantel.com
Mon Nov 29 02:40:21 PST 2004

> Is there a disc or discs of OKOM tunes available with Band In A Box?
>
> Thanks,
> Dick

It's already been said by several people that there is nothing
"official" that comes with BIAB, but there are several places
files can be downloaded from.

Craig mentioned John Birchall's web site. John has loads of
OKOM stuff. Just email him with a list of things you want
and I'm sure he will be very helpful.

Other places on the web you will find stuff are :-

Allanah's home page at :- http://www.members.shaw.ca/glitch/

and Wesley's home page at :- http://www.wesleydick.com/

I also have 100+ tune with an OKOM bias so if there is
anything you want let me know and I might be able to help

Regards

Andy Ling