[Dixielandjazz] What's playing on your CD player

Kaye Wade kayewade at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 28 23:47:28 PST 2004

   1. RE: Dukes of Dixieland on TV (Dan Augustine)
   2. What's on your CD player -revisited (Charlie Coleman)
   3. Re: Changed tempos for symphonic standards (Beth Villanyi)
   4. Re: What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW (Len Nielsen)
   5. Tempos - Tempi - Band in a Box (Steve barbone)
   6. Re: Ernie Carson (Plectrum Joe)
   7. Re: What's on your CD player right now? (Charles Suhor)
   8. Re: What's on your CD right now (OArkas at aol.com)
   9. Re: What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW (Craig I. Johnson)
  10. Dukes of Dixieland on TV (And the Original Cell   Block 7)
      (Bob Romans)
  11. Re:  What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW (Elazar Brandt)
  12. Satin Doll (John Farrell)
  13. RE: clarinets and mikes (Don Gumpert)
  14. Re: RE: Dukes of Dixieland on TV (Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon)
  15. Re: Band in a Box (Craig I. Johnson)
  16. Re: Band in a Box -  Jazz Transcriptions (Craig I. Johnson)
   17. Buffalo Ridge
--
---
Kaye Wade