[Dixielandjazz] San Diego jazz festival

Kaye Wade kayewade at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 28 23:37:29 PST 2004

It was a very good one.  I really enjoyed the bands- saw friends from
Devil Mountain that play in the Washboard Concerts in Sacramento, Jim
Maihack, Grand Dominion, Chicago Six, and many others. List mate Dick
Leggee & wife from Mass. were there, and Meecham, Bill Simpson and gosh
- so many. What a friendly feeling it was all 3 days I was there. The
music always makes me feel good, but the friends really give you a high.

--
---
Kaye Wade