[Dixielandjazz] Band in a Box

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 28 03:34:57 PST 2004

Anyone who hasn't checked out "Bay Mere Bissed Doo Shane"
on this site (below) should check it out. Great Lyrics.
And it's not every clarinet player who lists both
Pete Fountain and Chet Atkins as his influences.

Dave, do you have alist of the tunes you have in
"Band In A Box" Form?
I use it from time to time, but my main bag is doing
lead sheets using Sibelius, but of course I can
put out midi files from that and play with arranging them
in Band In A Box.

Craig Johnson