[Dixielandjazz] This will upset your gallstones gang

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 11:41:27 PST 2004

I didn't find a dime for OKOM projects or even the funding for one single
Pizza Parlor, seems to me somebody on this list should be writing grant proposals
and hob knobbing with your local senators to get some money for an OKOM
museum Hall of Fame or concert hall somewhere.

On the bright side maybe I could get a paying gig at the Cleveland Rock &
Roll Hall of Fame,  Naw not a good Idea, they would probably want me to move to
Cleveland,  :))

Musical content:  "We're in the Money"  Not!

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Check out this news sight to make your day,  Enjoy !

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20041124025209990010