[Dixielandjazz] My Thanks to All

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 07:01:19 PST 2004

To David Littlefield, Bob Ringwald, Charles Suhor, Glen Page, and Jerry Brown, et al,

My thanks to you all for your excellent suggestions.  That daughter of mine is getting a crash course in the world's best music, (IMHO).

As I always do when shopping for Christmas, I often buy a gift for someone and another copy for me.  I had many of these CDs but not all.

Since tomorrow's Thanksgiving and I'm feeling especially thankful, I want to let you all know how appreciative I am of all that you've taught me.  When Sheik mentioned that the JSPs are by the late JRTDavies, I knew exactly who that was, thanks to this list.

You guys are a wealth of information and you share it generously.

Thank you!

Rae Ann